Import of contacts into a central database
- Collection of 52 thousand contacts from 9 data sources
- Duplicate checking against current records and screening of collected data
- Formatting data for import
- Importing contact records, contact information, contact permissions, solicitor information, and additional data
Migrating from offsite recurring gift system into in-house system
Ensuring a seamless complete transition with the lowest impact on donors and staff
- Obtaining offsite gift details & formatting gift data for import .
- Examining constituents current gift data.
- Considering donor and staff needs to create new business rules.
- Updating or importing new recurring gift records
- Creating procedures for t staff to process recurring gift batches and credit card processing.
Customize online donation pages
Your unique message prompts the highest response; while ensuring the most efficient business process for you.
- Determine possibilities in online donation system and work with development department to select features to take advantage of them
- Assess requirement for complete gift entries
- Configure online donation form to best meet development department and donor needs
- Create procedures for importing gifts and donors
List Segmentation for sales marketing
Targeting your message prompts the best responses
- Work with client to determine data available for segmentation
- Gather data from multiple sources into a MS SQL data for manipulation
- Create queries to identify the highest “tier” each contact qualifies in
- Create email and postal mailing lists of contact based on each segment tier
Constant Contact list management
It is not true that email is free – bad lists can lead to being blocked and then nobody gets your message.
- Maintaining lists of contacts from primary databases for contact through mass email system.
- Monthly and quarterly updated lists with latest database data in 12 groups of select contacts.
- Removing frequent bounces and unopened addresses to improve list health and quality.